Recent research regarding cities with thriving entrepreneurial ecosystems (links at the bottom of this page) have highlighted the importance of a density of startups, specific amenities, organizations, and other supporting facilities, as well as the physical proximity of these resources to one another. As a step in understanding and growing Louisville’s entrepreneurial ecosystem, EnterpriseCorp mapped existing resources and entities in our region during early 2017.
The Louisville Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Map includes the following:
- Government/Non-profit Entrepreneur Support Organizations (ESOs)
- Million Dollar Baby and/or Endeavor companies (2013-present)
- University & Educational programs
- Meetups/Co-working spaces
- Fortune 5000 & Inc 5000 companies in the Louisville MSA (2015-present)
- Investors (entities not individuals)
If we have overlooked a resource in the above categories, please contact us and let us know!